Register for interview
basic photography workshop
Basic Photography Workshop
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams” You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams”
You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a DSLR or not if your photographs are not as beautiful as imagined then there are chances you need to upgrade your photography skills than your camera. Photography is typically a game of light.
- Introduction to photography and its types (candid, wildlife, architectural, documentary, fashion, travel, landscape,
- Anatomy of digital photography and DSLR
- Controls on camera- Lens, Shutter, diaphragm
- Exposure- Meaning of exposure. Different exposure settings, ISO setting and techniques.
- Exposure to different types of photography
- Technical know-how of the photography equipment
Who Should Attend
Participants: anyone above age 16 who has passion to learn basic knowledge of photography can apply.
Medium of instruction: English, Hindi & Marathi
Fees Rs. 1500/- per head
Certificate will be issued to the participants.