Register for interview
workshop on big data
Workshop on Big Data
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 343
- 67 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- Big Data Overview–Definition, History.
- Introduction –Basic case studies, Architecture, Basic terminology.
- Hadoop – Overview, Architecture, History, use cases
- HDFS- HDFS, vs SQL, basics of the Filesystem
- To become familiar with the terminology and the core concepts behind big data problems,
applications, and systems.
- It is for those who want to start thinking about how Big Data might be useful in their business or
- Understanding Big Data, its reasons and causes
- Identify what are and what are not big data problems and be able to recast big data problems as
data science questions.
- Understanding solutions.
- How it would be important in future.
- Enhance employability
- The strong foundation for learning Web Application Development
- The strong foundation of Object-Oriented concepts
- Curriculum compliant
- Latest versions
- You can understand Big Data.
- Understand the need for Big Data in analytics and Data sciences.
Software / Hardware Requirements
- Intel Core i3 or equivalent PC/Laptop
- 4GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Job aspirants.
- Working professionals.
- Call: 8888839082 / 8605699007 / 8888839679 / 7722011329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org