Register for interview
build your own drone
Build your own Drone
Overview: Definition and Uses of Drones Aerodynamics: Explanation of forces and axes involved in flying Understanding of forces of flight Equilibrium: Understanding stable and unstable systems Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Barometer and magnetometer Motors: How motors work Propellers: What type…
- Please Login.. 2000
- 200 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
4 Weekends(Pune), 2 Days(Satara)
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- Definition and Uses of Drones
- Aerodynamics: Explanation of forces and axes involved in flying
- Understanding of forces of flight
- Equilibrium: Understanding stable and unstable systems
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Barometer and magnetometer
- Motors: How motors work
- Propellers: What type of propeller we are using and it affects flying
- Building a Drone on your own
- Flying Training
- Introduction and application of Drones
- Dynamics of Arial system
- Design Aspects and considerations
- Stability and control
- Introduction to Sensors and Interfacing
- Motors Control
- Battery and its types, power calculations
- Programming and interfacing
- Building instructions
- Flying instructions
- Students will understand about Aerodynamics and design
- Students will be able to write code for customized applications.
Who Should Attend
High School Students, Under Graduates, Graduates & Post Graduates.
- Student should know the basics of programming language like C or C ++ or JAVA.
- Call: 9372260000
- Email: email@example.com