Register for interview
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 165
- 76 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
20 Oct 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Business communication is information sharing between people within and outside an organization that is performed for the commercial benefit of the organization. It can also be defined as relaying of information within a business by its people. Business communication can also be said to be the way employees, management and administration communicate in order to reach their organizational goals.
1. Communication Process (Formal versus informal communication, channels of communication, etc.)
2. Formal communication: Oral- Requests, orders, speeches, presentations, meetings and discussions.
3. Formal Communication Written & E-Mails- Letters, (Application, Replies, Requests, Complaints)
Memos, Notices, Reports)
4. Personal Interview- Skills, Introduction, common questions asked, etc.
- A blend of theoretical and practical sessions
- Opportunity to learn from the industry experts.
- 100% quality-assurance in training
- Notes will be provided for reference.
After successfully completing the course-
- One will be able to communicate effectively and create an impactful image
- One can become a job-ready person
- One will be able to clear job interviews at an ease
Who Should Attend
Students (who would be looking for a job), first-time managers, first-time executives and all the working