Register for interview
c and c++ programming
C and C++ programming
Basics of programming in the “C” programming language and demonstrates fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary including the most common library functions and the usage of the pre-processor. This course teaches the student to apply fundamental procedural programming and object…
- Please Login.. 117
- 54 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
25 Jun 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- Basics of programming in the “C” programming language and demonstrates fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary including the most common library functions and the usage of the pre-processor.
- This course teaches the student to apply fundamental procedural programming and object oriented concepts taught in to the programming language C .
- Programming principles and constructs, such as data types, common control flow structures, basic data structures, and console input/output will be presented.
- The objective of this class is to expose the student to procedural programming using C and to increase the depth of students' knowledge about several implementation issues.
- Knowing C will be useful in the students’ jobs in IT organizations as developers or managers because it will enable them to code efficiently,
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and understand and improve software development practices in their organizations.
- To familiarize the trainee with basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools
- To present the syntax and semantics of the “C” language as well as data types offered by the language.
- To allow the trainee to write their own programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform.
- To understand:
1)Beginning with C
- What is C, its Applications, Advantages etc?
- Difference between C and C . major and minor difference.
- Creating the C source file, Editing, Compiling, Linking, Debugging. Etc.
- Make File Utility, Command Line Arguments etc.
2) Explaining Procedure oriented Language(C) and Object Oriented Language. (C )
- Look at Procedure-oriented Programming
- A Brief Look At Object Oriented Programming(OOP).
- Applications of OOP, Benefits of OOPS
3) C Tokens, Expressions, and Control Structure.
a) Tokens b) C keywords c) Basic Data Types d) User-defined Data Types e) Derived Data Types f) Operators in C g) Reference Variables h) Memory management operators i) Manipulators j) Operator Overloading k) Operator Precedence l) Control Structure
4) Functions In C
a) Different forms of functions b) function prototyping c) Call by Referenced) Inline Functions
e) function overloading f) friend and virtual functions g) Math library functions etc.
5) Classes And Objects-
a) C Structure revision b) defining classes, defining member functions.
c) declaration of objects to class d) access to member variables from objects etc
e) different forms of member functions dependence on access specifiers(i.e. Private, public, protected) .f) array of objects g) objects as function arguments h) friendly function
i) returning objects j) pointers to members k) local classes.
6) Memory Management and pointers.
a) Using the New operator, comparison of new over malloc, calloc and realloc etc.
b) Memory freeing using Delete operator.
7) Constructor and Distributor-
a) Intro b) Constructors, c) Parametrized constructors d) Multiple constructors in the class
e)Dynamic initialization of objects f) Destructors.
8) Operator Overloading and type conversion
a) intro b) defining operator overloading c) overloading – (unary, binary operators)
d) overloading binary operators using friends e) Rules for overloading operators f) type conversion
- Getting the student to be well trained in C and C Programming skills for an easy entry in the IT Industry
- Stand out in the interview by effectively demonstrating your abilities and technical knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Apply elementary techniques involving arithmetic operators and mathematical expressions in C programming
- Choose an appropriate data type to represent data
- Write C programs that use selection (if, switch, conditional operator)
- Write C programs that use loops (while, do while, for)
- Write C programs that use sequential files for input and output
- Write C programs that make use of functions for transfer of control
- Write C programs that use arrays, including sorting and searching arrays
- Write C programs that use pointers
- Solve programming problems using C
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning