Register for interview
c and c++ with sql
C and C++ with SQL
The course fully covers the basics of programming in the “C” programming , C++ and SQL language and demonstrates fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary including the most common library functions and the usage of the pre-processor. Programming principles and…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
23 Feb 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The course fully covers the basics of programming in the “C” programming , C++ and SQL language and demonstrates fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary including the most common library functions and the usage of the pre-processor. Programming principles and constructs, such as data types, common control flow structures, basic data structures, and console input/output will be presented. Along with C and C++ Programming you will learn the basic concept of relational database & the SQL programming language as well.
- To familiarize the trainee with basic concepts of computer programming and developer tools.
- To present the syntax and semantics of the “C” language as well as data types offered by the language.
- To allow the trainee to write their own programs using standard language infrastructure regardless of the hardware or software platform.
- The objective of this class is to expose the student to procedural programming using C++ and to increase the depth of students’ knowledge about several implementation issues.
- Knowing C++ will be useful in the students’ jobs in IT organizations as developers or managers because it will enable them to code efficiently,
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and understand and improve software development practices in their organizations.
- Fundamentals of database administration, database development and business intelligence
- Data management using SQL server
Who Should Attend
- BSc, BCS, BCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc, MCS, MCA, M.Tech
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
Duration: 19th January, 2018
Fees: Rs. 5500/- including GST
- Call – 9372260000
- Email: email@example.com
Develop your Home Security System using Raspberry Pi
Course Provider -
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning