Register for interview
certificate course in ayurvedic healing therapy
Certificate course in Ayurvedic Healing therapy
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 123
- 34 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
19 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian science, which took birth in India. The objective behind the course is to make people aware about Ayurveda and how helpful it is. The course is especially designed by our expert faculties. The course will help the students to grow more in their career.
- History & Concept of Ayurvedic Massage
- Science and Techniques of Ayurvedic Massage
- Massage for Health (Swasthya)
- Importance and benefits of Ayurvedic massage
- Abhanga According to constitution
- Oils and Powder
- Massage for diseases
- Full body Massage (Practical)
- Head, Feet, Face massage (Practical)
- Snehana, Swedana (Steam)
- Nadi, Pind, Potali Swedana
- Udvartana Udgharshana, Samhawana, Keshmardana
- Lep and Potice
- Marma Massage (Vital Points)
- Skin, Dosh, Dhatu, Mal
- Kavala & Gandusha
- Identification of Prakruti
- Ayurved Anatomy
- Massage for obesity & Weight loss
- 02 Months Classroom lecture program.
- Experienced faculty
- The participants will have a sound knowledge of Ayurveda and the concept.
- They will learn how to use Ayurveda and it’s benefits
- History of Ayurveda
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn Ayurveda
- Above 18