Register for interview
certificate course in hair, beauty and makeup
Certificate Course in Hair, Beauty and Makeup
This course started with the motive to educate the aspiring makeup artists on the various aspects of makeup- its need, the makeup essentials, the accessories and the knowledge to identify the right product depending on the skin type, color and…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Good Selling
01 August 2019
2 Months (Mon to Sat)
05 Jul 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects. At APG Learning, we aspire to uplift the community by empowering everyone to effortlessly access quality education. With an alumni of over 1,00,000+ worldwide and successfully conducting hundreds of short term programs, workshops, seminars, and long term courses, we have entered the online segment to expand our reach and deliver courses for a wide range of audience comprised of entrepreneurs, leaders, corporate professionals, businessmen, farmers, students, etc. We combine practical experiences with academic knowledge in our teaching methods so that learning becomes fun and effective. Since balance is the key, we bridge the gap between conventional academic programs and present day methods to create a stable learning environment that has the goodness of both the worlds.
- Parts of Hair
- Layers of Hair
- Types of Hair
Hair Disorders Theory
- Falling Hair
- Split Ends
- Shampooing and Conditioning (Theory + Practical)
- Henna Application (Theory + Practical)
- Blow Dry (Practical)
- Plastic Roller Setting (Practical)
- Crimping and Ironing (Practical)
- Hair Styling (crown management, Side Sweep, Center Parting, Zig-zag Parting, Twisting Braids- Single Strand and Triple Strand, French Bun, Single Roll, Multiple Roll)
- Hair Cuts (Straight Cut, U-Cut, Step Cut)
- Hair Color (Full hair color)
- Skin Theory (Structure, Functions and Type)
- Massage (Types of Massages, Benefits, Massage Steps)
- Practical: Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Threading, Bleaching)
- Facials: Face Clean-up, Basic Facial, Thermo Herb, Fruit Facial, Gold Facial)
- Hand Henna Application (Preparation and Practical)
- Makeup (Day Look and Party Makeup)
- The session will be blend of theory and practical
- Limited batch size and special attention to each and every student.
- Expert faculty members
- Notes will be provided for future reference.
- One will have good understanding of hair, skin and beauty
- One will receive a joint-certification from VLCC and APGL
- One can start their home-based salons
- One can also work as freelancers.
Who Should Attend
Anyone above 16 years with min. 8th Std. pass.