Register for interview
certificate course in investment advisory
certificate course in Investment Advisory
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 212
- 12 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
04 May 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
The aim of this program is to prepare post-graduate and graduate students for successful careers as Investment Adviser professionals.
- Know the basics of investment advisory, steps in the advisory process, making and implementation of financial plan.
- Get oriented to the Income tax, Wealth tax and legalities of Estate planning in personal finance, and regulatory aspects underlying advisory.
- Know the comprehensive financial planning in the context of households to apply the planning elements learnt in Level 1 Certification Examination.
- Understand the structure and performance of securities markets; importance of asset allocation and impact of the market movement on the assets performance.
- Know the practical aspect of product selection, portfolio construction, review and rebalancing based on clients need.
- Know the compliance, operations and service elements in investment advice.
This is a two months weekend course specialized in investment advisory covering two Subjects:
(Level 1) Certification Examination
(Level 2) Certification Examination
Who Should Attend
This program is for all. Anyone from any field who want to understand the security markets can attend the program.