Register for interview
certificate course in yoga trainer
Certificate course in Yoga trainer
The course is designed by APG Learning to encourage people to promote Yoga by becoming a Yoga trainer. Participants will learn the meaning of yoga and its benefits. This course will give a deep meaning of life and its purpose along with…
- Please Login.. 111
- 65 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
30 Jun 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The course is designed by APG Learning to encourage people to promote Yoga by becoming a Yoga trainer. Participants will learn the meaning of yoga and its benefits. This course will give a deep meaning of life and its purpose along with that they can teach yoga to others.
- Basics of Yoga (Paths and Principles of Yoga) – 7 Sessions
- Ancient Indian Literature (Vedas, Upanishads, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, etc) – 7 Sessions
- Pre Yogic Practices (Sukshma Vyayama and Shat Kriyas) – 3 Sessions
- Yogic Practices (Asana, Pranayama and Meditation; Correct alignment, Key adjustments, Teaching Methodology) – 13 Sessions
- Theory (Multiple Choice Questions) – 1 Session
- Practical (Viva, Demonstration and Instructions) – 1 Session
The participants will have the knowledge of all the aspects of Yoga starting from Pranayam to becoming a trainer. Participants can go for the government exam also conducted under Ayush Ministry because the syllabus is according the government exam.
- Free yoga mat
- Body cleansing material
- Certificate from APG Learning
- Classroom lectures
- Asana practice under guidance
- Project preparation
- Teaching practice under supervision
- Learning through observation of classes
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is passionate about Yoga.