Register for interview
certificate course to become radio jockey
Certificate Course to become Radio Jockey
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 176
- 43 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
27 Nov 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students.
Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
1.Introduction to Voice
- Introduction to Human Voice
- 5 P’s of Voice. i.e.
- Breathing & Voice relationship
- How to Breathe
- Controlling the Airflow
- When to breathe
- Noisy breathing
- The diaphragm.
- Breathing Exercises, Pranayam
3.Introduction to the Art of Public Speaking & Presentation
- Understanding the Audience
- Preparation of Subject
4.Reading for Microphone & Presentation
- Introduction to Micro-phone
- Use of Mike
- Voice Modulations
- Language & Dialects.
- Understanding the medium i.e Television, Radio, New Media
- Basics of dialogue
- Importance of Spoken Language & its Usage in Media
- Importance of dialect & its use.
- Voice Over for different Audio-Visual genres i.e Documentaries, Walk-through, Programs etc
- Voice Over for Audio Programs
- Voice Over for Commercials
- Techniques of Voice recording & editing.
- Introduction to Dubbing
- Understanding of Character
- Dubbing as Art
- Role of Dubbing Artist
- Introduction to Dubbing Studio’s
- Dubbing Exercises
- Reviewing Dubbed Films & other genre
8.New Media & Dubbing
- Hello Tunes
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) & Voice Artist
- Audio Branding Opportunities.
9.Voice Industry & Opportunities
- Introduction to Industry
- Preparing Individual voice Profile
- Preparing Commercial Projects etc
- Introduction to Medium
- Radio Shows
- Radio Interviews
- RJ Skills
- Programming & Advertising
- Introduction to Anchoring
- Facing the Camera
- Anchoring the Shows
- Anchoring News
- Anchoring Events
- Corporate Anchoring
12.Research for RJ & Anchor
- Writing the Script
- Pre-Show references
- Reading for Show
- Current Affairs
- Professional credibility
- Job opportunities
- Personal benefits
- Building confidence
- Learning to defend yourself in debates
Who Should Attend
Anyone above age 14 with basic knowledge of anchoring and public speaking can apply