Register for interview
certified ethical hacker
Certified Ethical Hacker
Objective: The CEH certification helps establish and govern minimum standards for professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures. To inform individuals and enterprises that there are individuals who meet or exceed the minimum standards in ethical hacking. Help reiterate…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
22 Feb 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- The CEH certification helps establish and govern minimum standards for professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- To inform individuals and enterprises that there are individuals who meet or exceed the minimum standards in ethical hacking.
- Help reiterate an important point that ethical hacking can be a self-regulating profession.
|1||Introduction to Ethical Hacking|
|2||Footprinting, Scanning, and Enumeration|
|3||Hacking Web servers and Web applications|
|4||DoS, SQL injection, Buffer overflow attacks|
|11||Organize Your Information|
|12||Google / Bing Hacking|
|13||Hunting And Profiling People|
|14||Gathering Email Accounts Subdomains/host|
|16||OS Info Hunting|
|17||Uptime Info Hunting|
|18||Webserver Info Hunting|
|19||Traceroute Target IP Address|
|20||TCP Port Scanning|
|21||TCP SYN Port Scanning|
|22||TCP ACK Firewall Scanning|
|23||Finding Live Hosts|
|24||UDP Sweeping And Probing|
|26||MySQL Server Enumerating|
|30||Advanced Web Server Fingerprinting|
|31||Advanced Web Application Fingerprinting|
|32||Advanced Web Application Firewall Fingerprinting|
|33||Advanced OS Fingerprinting|
|34||Attacking DHCP Servers|
|35||Writing Virus Codes|
|36||Writing Advance Backdoors for Windows|
|37||Attacking Network Switches|
|38||Attacking FTP Servers|
|39||Advanced Social Engineering Attacks|
|40||Advanced Cross-Site Scripting attacks|
|41||From Reflected XSS To Reverse Shell|
|42||From Stored XSS To Reverse Shell|
|43||Advanced File Handling Attacks|
|44||From File Upload To Reverse Shell|
|45||From Remote File Inclusion To Reverse Shell|
|46||From Local File Inclusion To Reverse Shell|
|47||From SQL Injection To Reverse Shell|
|48||Advanced CSRF Attacks|
|49||Session Hijacking Attacks|
|50||What is a CAM Table|
|51||What is a Botnet|
|52||Advanced System Command Injection Attack|
|53||Sniffing Network Passwords|
|54||Sniffing HTTP Passwords|
|55||Sniffing Ftp And Telnet Passwords|
|59||Sniffing Facebook Cookies|
|60||Advanced SSL Sniffing|
|61||Advanced Network Attacks|
|62||From Man In The Middle Attack To Full Network|
|63||Advanced Mobile Hacking Tactics|
|65||Attacking WEP Protected 802.11 Networks|
|66||Attacking WPA/WPA2 Protected 802.11 Networks|
|67||Attacking Apache Web Server|
|68||Attacking IIS Web Server|
|69||Buffer Overflow Attacks|
|70||Advanced Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall Evasion And Bypassing|
|71||Advanced Antivirus Detection Evasion And Bypassing|
|72||Advanced Firewall Outbound/Inbound Rules Evasion And Bypassing|
|73||Advanced Windows User Access Control (UAC) Evasion And Bypassing|
|74||Vulnerability Vs Penteration Testing|
|79||Introduction to CCNA Security|
- Training by an experienced trainer
- Hands-on training
- CERTIFICATION: Candidates clearing the exam with more than 70% marks will be awarded EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-Council.
- TOOLKIT: Each candidate will get the tools used during the training and other supporting software.
- E-BOOK: Candidates will be provided with an Information Security E-Book containing tutorials of the contents of the training.
- LAB ACCESS: Each Candidate will be provided access to practice labs for the duration of 6 months.
- Participation Certificate
After completion of this course students will learn the following things:
- Key issues, plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working on viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedures, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques identify theft and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- The mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- Enhance employability in the emerging market of Cybersecurity.
- Earn extra income by “Bug bounty”
- Students can apply to various jobs as given below,
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology)
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled Professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but lawfully and legitimately to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credentials certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Who Should Attend
This course is for you if you have following desires,
- Interested in earning by hacking other’s computer system, website, android device or IoT infrastructure.
- Want to develop your career in cyber security.
- Want to learn various attacks and threats to digital information and want to learn method of preventing these attacks
This course is also design for following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
- Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure