Register for interview
chinese for beginners
Chinese For Beginners
The course will start with the basics for anyone who is completely new to the language and quickly build up to a conversational level. We cover speaking as well as reading and writing so you get the whole package. The goal at the end of the…
- Please Login.. 235
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The course will start with the basics for anyone who is completely new to the language and quickly build up to a conversational level. We cover speaking as well as reading and writing so you get the whole package. The goal at the end of the course is that you should be able to read and even write articles completely in Chinese at an intermediate level. You should also have enough vocabulary and understanding of how the language works to be able to engage in discussions of most topics. It helps you start communicating in Chinese as soon as possible. Start your life in China easy without fear of being unable to talk to the taxi driver.
You will learn the vocabulary and grammatical constructs to communicate basic ideas in Mandarin Chinese, and build a solid foundation for future levels. You will also be prepared to pass the HSK 1 test (Chinese language proficiency test, level 1).
With our new approach we are able to make it fun through entertaining videos, and logical with the way we break down the language for you and you help us build it up. When you have finished building, we promise you, you will have a much greater understanding of the language and you'll even be able to teach it to others (more about how we convert our students to teachers in our brochure in the first lesson).
- Introduction to Mandarin Chinese Language
- Sounds & Pronunciations in Chinese
- Everyday Greetings in the language
- Days, Dates & Time
- Shopping – asking for price/ negotiating
- Asking for mobile number/email addresses/postal address (directions)
- Using Transport in China
- Being a Vegetarian in China
- Ordering food
- Help you learn the basic vocabulary with HSK 1 characters and words (e.g. 你好，女儿，喝茶，什么，饭店）
- Help you with correct usage (e.g. compare 能 and 会, 怎么 and 怎么样, etc)
- Clearly explain HSK 1 grammar points to help you complete the most essential tasks in Mandarin Chinese
- Get you started with reading and writing text in Chinese characters
Investment & Details :
- Rs. 15,000/- Per head
- Fee is inclusive of course-ware & service tax.
- 10% discount for the group of five.
Who Should Attend
- Absolute beginner Chinese learner who wishes to start on a path to fluency.
- No previous knowledge is required. However, if you have not studied our course before you should start with our introduction course "Chinese Made Easy"
- If you have already studied some Chinese it is still going to be very helpful to do this course since we are going to introduce very important concepts that you might have missed earlier