Register for interview
cake baking and chocolate making
cake baking and chocolate making
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to…
- Please Login.. 1000
- 100 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
2 Days ( Pune), 1 Day ( Satara)
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
The bakery is a traditional activity and occupies an important place in the food processing industry. The bakery manufacturers in India can be differentiated into the three broad segments of bread, biscuits and cake. About 1.3 millions tonnes of the bakery products industry in India is in the organized sector out of 3millions tonnes, while the balance comprises of unorganized, small-scale local manufacturers. That’s why there is scope for the bakery industry.
Chocolate has become one of the most popular food types in the world. It is the most popular product among the kids as well as the adults. Chocolates inadequate amount can act as a stress buster. Chocolate's antioxidant potential may have a range of health benefits. The higher the cocoa content, as in dark chocolate, the more benefits there are.
- Raw materials used in the chocolate making as well as cake preparation unit.
- Different products made from chocolate and in the Bakery industry.
- Machinery used for cake preparation
- Marketing of chocolates
- A practical demonstration of chocolate making
- Packaging and labelling of cake
(Including a variety of the following chocolates)-
- Spicy zing chocolate
- Get practical knowledge for cake preparation
- Ferrero Rocher chocolate
- Pan Mithas chocolate
- Marbled effect chocolate
- Soft cantered with bounty chocolate
- Pinacolada chocolate
- Candy Crush Chocolate
- Hide and seek Chocolate
- Chocolate bark Chocolate
- Zebra Design chocolate
- Tutti and fruity Chocolate
- Build confidence level to become Successful Entrepreneur
- Understand cake preparation.
- Fruity Nutty Chocolate
- Crunchy Delight Chocolate
- Salted Peanut Chocolate
- Direct interaction with industry Expert.
- Dates and almond trips Chocolate
- Butterscotch Delight Chocolate)
Housewives, Progressive farmers, Professionals, Sales and Marketing professionals & all those who want to know about Training in chocolate processing. Considering the demand for chocolates, we launched this course with an objective to educate the participants to make a variety of assorted chocolates under the guidance of a professional mentor
- Have a thorough understanding about small-scale chocolate making business
- How to do marketing of Bakery Products like cake.
- Get an opportunity to start their own chocolate making unit.
- Have theoretical and practical knowledge about the chocolate industry
- Prepare a variety of chocolates.
- Cake Preparation and cake decoration
- The course is useful to run small-scale cake manufacturing unit.
- Interactive session with subject matter expert
- Providing study material including printed notes and for better understanding
- A practical demonstration is included in this course
Who Should Attend
Housewives, Progressive farmers, Professionals, Sales and Marketing professionals & all those who want to know about Training in chocolate processing.