Register for interview
compensation & benefits
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation and benefits (abbreviated “C&B”) is a sub-discipline of human resources, focused on employee compensation and benefits policy-making. While compensation and benefits are tangible, there are intangible rewards such as recognition, work-life and development. Combined, these are referred to as…
- Please Login.. 700
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Compensation and benefits (abbreviated “C&B”) is a sub-discipline of human resources, focused on employee compensation and benefits policy-making. While compensation and benefits are tangible, there are intangible rewards such as recognition, work-life and development. Combined, these are referred to as total rewards. The term "compensation and benefits" refers to the discipline as well as the rewards themselves. This type of program outlines an equitable process for compensating employees. A well-structured program with a good balance of wages, benefits and rewards will support an organization to remain competitive in today's labor market and ensure sustainability in the future.
- Expectations & Workshop Objectives
- Overview Of Workshop
- Introduction to Compensation Management
- The significance of Economic Theories and Compensation Management
- Theory of Compensation Management and job design
- Performance related compensation
- Handling Negotiation in Compensation
- Attrition and Compensation Management
- How to Manage Executive Compensation
- Designing Sales Compensation Plans
- Understanding Strategic Compensation Plan
- Quantitative tools and Innovation In Compensation
- International Compensation Management
Learning Objectives of the work shop:
- Learn the significance of designing different kinds of Compensation & Benefits
- Managing different Compensation Plans
- Understanding International Compensation Management
The Purpose Of Compensation In An Organization:
- Attract & retain employees
- Motivate workforce & sustain high morale
- Meet legal requirements
- Motivate personal growth
What are the responsibilities of someone in compensation, benefits and rewards?
Basically, people who work in compensation and benefits are responsible for devising policies for an organization’s salary, bonus and incentive schemes. These might include:
- Company cars
- Life assurance
- Profit sharing
- Dental plans
- Medical insurance
Capital bonds reward schemes.They are then in charge of administering, managing and evaluating the payroll, salary structures, and incentive schemes. Basically, they make sure that the right people get the right amount of money, at the right time.
Who Should Attend
Students, working professionals, HRs, Trainers, Managers, CEO’s, MD’s, etc.
Certificate providers: APG Learning