Register for interview
competency mapping – harvard certification
Competency Mapping – Harvard certification
“People decisions are the most difficult decisions in organizations. The ability to make the right decisions about people represents the most reliable source of competitive advantage because few organizations have it” Peter Drucker It’s no secret that talent has become…
- Please Login.. 700
- 100 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
24 Jan 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
“People decisions are the most difficult decisions in organizations. The ability to make the right decisions about people represents the most reliable source of competitive advantage because few organizations have it” Peter Drucker It’s no secret that talent has become the most critical competitive differentiator for organizations to achieve and sustain a leading edge in today’s business world. In fact, it’s becoming increasingly clear that talent is the only truly sustainable competitive advantage. Harvard University introduced the concept of Multiple Intelligences (MI) in 1983. After 34 years MI has come of age Top three (3) Leaders in the domain of Talent Management with over 100 yrs of collective global & domestic experience will present case studies. Multiple intelligence, applied in the workplace, is helping managers, corporate trainers, and those charged with human resource development make the workplace a more productive, more creative, and more human place – all of which results in greater profitability for the company. The multiple intelligence approaches for managing your human resources show you how to help all of your people think, learn, and work smarter on-the-job and beyond.
- To introduce the concept of Focused Integrated Talent in the context of Competency Mapping
- To use real live case studies to explore the processes and techniques of Talent Management and
- To consider the role of Competency Mapping in your organizations
- To assist your Leaders, use Competency Mapping and play a pivotal role in recruiting and
- To introduce a targeted Competency Mapping talent management strategy to nurture talent
internally and attract talent externally
- A better understanding of various aspects of Competency Mapping
- Hands on experience working with Case Studies and doing a realistic Competency Mapping
exercise as done in the real world
- Exposure to tools & processes being utilized across 21+ countries
- Participants will undergo a ‘Self Competency Mapping” exercise
- The trainers are CEO’s & human resources heads.
- Upskilling and Preparing for a greater role in the HR world
There are project-based Internship opportunities based on Merit. This will help students in applying to learn in real life scenario.
Who Should Attend
- Ideal for professionals in the area of Human Resources, Talent Management, Recruitment,
Performance Management and Leadership Development. Individual Recruitment Agencies
and Training & Placement Officers (TPO) working with Colleges will also and fresher’s
wanting to do a profession in counselling.
- Perfect for Entrepreneurs in the area of Human Resources keen on starting a business.
Training comes with structured approach, guidance and ready-made tools that could get you
started with your own business in almost 4-5 weeks.
Participants will be awarded a certificate by APG and TAAS & MIDAS (Multiple Intelligences Research and Consulting, Inc.) co-signed by MIDAS CEO Dr Branton Shrearer from Harvard University.