Register for interview
Design thinking and experience is a structured methodology used to develop and deliver products, services, and experiences that addresses complex needs of humans. The uniqueness of this method comes from its ability to identify the problem and then proceed. It…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
13 Apr 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The workshop aims at familiarising participants with the methodology and tools of design thinking. The workshop will also aim to help participants to utilise tools effectively and help them deploy the design thinking process to conceive new products and services.
- Participants introduction Dream and Discover
- Setting the tone and expectations for the workshop
- Introduction to Design Thinking Understanding “what it could be “from “what it Is”
- why is design thinking needed?
- How design thinking differs from conventional approaches
- Innovation versus creativity
- Immersive insights- sources and users End User research At the heart of Design Thinking course is the end user research. It could be an existing process (e.g. queue at cafeteria, visitor entry process) in the organization if not a field visit) – Insights Introduction of Design thinking tools Based on End User research
- Journey Map
- The exercises and insights from field visit will support you and your team to reframe the challenge.
- By the end of the day, you’ll have distilled the brief afresh – as a starting point for innovation.
- Explore the philosophy of doing business in a new world. Synthesis
- Revisiting the strategy and forward to new thinking.
- Today the race is on to build a portfolio of concepts for testing and refining.
- Synthesize and develop a business proposition, you’ll brought all the elements together into a powerful narrative and you’ll be ready to pitch to your sponsor / superior /client. 3E’s – Engage Establish and Evolve
- Fail rapidly
- Fail cheaply
- Prototype building Tip toe you must and take the step
- Check and assess what you have learnt and how you will apply it
- Processing, clarifying issues and conscious personal business growth.
- You’ll work with the coaching team and your peers on assessments and plans, reflecting on what you’ve learnt. This is your chance to consider your own organization and how you can start applying Design Think.
- To be able to apply the design Thinking concept.
- To evaluate the financial viability of new product or service.
- To be able to assess risk in design thinking.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for middle level and middle management professionals and can be attended by professionals from across sectors, domains and industries.
Potential participants include:
- Research and development leaders and managers
- Project leads and managers
- Agile coaches
- Marketing professionals
- Business analysts
- Sales professionals
- Design and innovation enthusiasts
- Design and innovation practitioners
- Duration-2 days
- Timing 10-5
- Fees Rs 10,000 + GST