Register for interview
develop effective communication skills
Develop Effective Communication Skills
Developing strong communication skills is essential when it comes to building a successful career.Being an effective communicator takes real skill. Effective communication skills have to be developed, honed and added to on an ongoing basis.A practical 3-days training course focusing…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Developing strong communication skills is essential when it comes to building a successful career.Being an effective communicator takes real skill. Effective communication skills have to be developed, honed and added to on an ongoing basis.A practical 3-days training course focusing on effective communication and interpersonal skills for business and personal growth.
- Module 1: Understanding the communication environment
- Module 2: Listening and speaking
- Module 3: Visual and Aural perception
- Module 4: Networking
- Module 5: Introduction to Persuasion
- Module 6: Group Dynamics
Module 1: Understanding the communication environment
- What is communication?
- Barriers and filters
- Difference between hard skills and soft skills
- Overt and Covert communication
- Multiple channels of communication
- Ambiguity in communication
- Channels of communication
Words- written, spoken
Non words- Sound, color, light, Image and object, body, environment.
Module 2: Listening and speaking
- The importance of listening
- The difference between hearing and listening
- Barriers to effective listening
- The concept of foregrounding
Module 3: Visual and Aural perception
- Visual Culture and new technologies
- The use of images in communication
- The way we view things affects our perception.
- The move from text to images.
- What is meant by the problem of simulacrum?
- What is meant by perception?
- Different types of visual perception.
- Sound perception.
Module 4: Networking
- Why networking is important.
- Define social networking.
- Interaction between networking and social media.
Module 5: Introduction to Persuasion
- The different factors which influence persuasion
- Difference between persuasion and manipulation.
- What can influence a message?
- The use of fear appeal.
- What is meant by negotiation?
- Process of negotiation
Module 6: Group Dynamics
- Building relationships
- Importance of relationships.
- Different types of relationship that can occur.
- Different stages of a relationship.
- What is meant by group dynamics?
- Different types of groups which can occur.
- Some of the factors which can affect groups.
Total Modules: 6
Total duration of the course: 9 hours
Fees for the 3 days course: Rs 1,800/- (Excl GST)
- Module 1 & 2- 22 Feb (Monday)
- Module 3 & 4- 23 Feb(Tuesday)
- Module 5 & 6- 24 Feb (Wednesday)
For registration call on 7350001602