Register for interview
developing interview skills
Developing Interview Skills
This workshop aims helping the participants alleviate their anxiety and come across as confident and knowledgeable recipients for that job profile.
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects. At APG Learning, we aspire to uplift the community by empowering everyone to effortlessly access quality education.
With an alumni of over 1,00,000+ worldwide and successfully conducting hundreds of short term programs, workshops, seminars, and long term courses, we have entered the online segment to expand our reach and deliver courses for a wide range of audience comprised of entrepreneurs, leaders, corporate professionals, businessmen, farmers, students, etc. We combine practical experiences with academic knowledge in our teaching methods so that learning becomes fun and effective. Since balance is the key, we bridge the gap between conventional academic programs and present day methods to create a stable learning environment that has the goodness of both the worlds.
- Setting a goal
- Creating your Resume
- How to create a first impression?
- Business Communication (Verbal and Written)
- DOs and DON’Ts in an interview
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Soft-skills and Grooming
- Negotiation Skills
- A blend of theoretical and practical sessions
- Opportunity to learn from the industry experts.
- 100% quality-assurance in training
- Notes will be provided for reference.
After successfully completing the course-
- One will be able to communicate effectively and create an impactful image
- One can become a job-ready person
- One will be able to clear job interviews at an ease
Who Should Attend
Students studying in the final year, freelancers, candidates who are seeking a job and professionals who are planning to switch their current job
Duration- 1 Day (6 Hours)
Date- 23rd Feb’19