Register for interview
digital film making
Digital Film Making
With the kind of technology growth, high-speed internet connectivity ﬁlm production is emerging as one of the biggest career for anyone who is creative and has urged to be the big one with hard work. Today's generation developing very fast…
- Please Login.. 210
- 150 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
3 Months(weekend Course)
12 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
With the kind of technology growth, high-speed internet connectivity ﬁlm production is emerging as one of the biggest career for anyone who is creative and has urged to be the big one with hard work. Today's generation developing very fast with the varying trends and with new digital technology. Nowadays Film Making is no more a prerogative of the rich. A person from whatever background can experiment with Film, thanks to new technology. Now everyone has mobile and know how to shoot video, if you have brilliant Idea you can shoot and reach to the audience, with the Internet revolution the world has become a global space.
YouTube has created chances for young ﬁlmmakers, who can experiment short ﬁlm and build conﬁdence to move on to the big screen. Cinema has transcended the boundaries. Entree to the latest technology and with the help of social media and search engine many youngsters are attracted to this ﬁeld. Nowadays students want to explore the options of ﬁlmmaking and various allied ﬁelds e.g. Film Making Techniques Short ﬁlm production Television production Video production Editing Cinematography Direction etc. Itʼs a great opportunity for students to know and ﬁll all about short ﬁlmmaking and get to their story to see all on-screen .
- Concept/Idea/Message Story Plot/ Screenplay • Writing Story Board • Budgeting /Crew Appointments-Team building • Scheduling • Planing your shoot • Location Hunting/Finding Locations • Casting • Auditions
- Production Design -Art • Directing Basics • Building a Set • Costume Design • Rehearsals • Music and Songs Recording
- Shooting Film Cameras DSLR Camera • Setting For Day Shoot • Camera and Equipments • Lighting a Scene • Directing A Scene • Scene and Shots • Cinematography • Camera Angle
- Camera Movements lensing • Interpreting the Script • Shot Division/Breakdown • Working with Actors/Artists • Film Continuity • Film Continuity • How to Design a Scene • Treatment of Scene • 180 Degree and Grammar of shoot • Acting on Camera • How to shoot action Sequence • Special Effects • Choreography of a song • Sound Recording • How to tackle Hurdles and Obstacles on location • Role of a Director • Roll of Crew on Set
- Concepts of Editing • Introduction of Editing Software • Capture Raw Shoot Footage on Computer • Editing Basics • Rough cut • Laying of soundtracks • Fine cut & Form Mixing • Sound Effects, Live Sound Effects • Background Music • Final Output •
- Distribution • Film Promotions and Events • Response of Audience • Budget and Proﬁt
Each Topic Will Discuss In detail with Practical Minimum Two Short Films will Shoot within workshop which will be connived designed and shot by students of the workshop only
Screening of the Workshop made short Films and Feedback of students On screen before the invited audience.
Film Making Workshop has designed to give hands-on experience and to Introduce Students to the every aspect of Filmmaking, From Concept to Story and From Story to Screen journey will be explained and clear it really happen On-Screen The student writes, develops, directs, and digitally edits his or her own film Less theory and more practical with Camera, Editing etc. so that student could produce their own ﬁlm in the future on their own
Who Should Attend