Register for interview
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams” You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a…
- Please Login.. 2000
- 300 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
3 Months(weekend Batch)
22 Feb 2020
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- Introduction to photography and its types (candid, wildlife, architectural, documentary, fashion, travel, landscape, portrait, etc.)
- Anatomy of digital photography and DSLR
- Controls on camera- Lens, Shutter, diaphragm
- Exposure- Meaning of exposure. Different exposure settings, ISO setting and techniques.
- Lighting- meaning of key light, fill light, use of reflectors and diffusers.
- Flash photography- types of flash units, manual and auto flash, portable flash, flash units with different accessories.
- Use of different filters in camera
- Actions like freezing and panning, covering sports events
- Visit to near-by location for live photoshoot
- Photography as a career is possible for anyone with a true passion for it
- Exposure to different types of photography
- Technical know-how of the photography equipment
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial photography
- Creative aspects of light
- 100% internship.
Who Should Attend
“You don’t take a photograph. You make it.-Ansel Adams”
You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus. Apply the same code to photography and look no further. It does not matter if you own a DSLR or not if your photographs are not as beautiful as imagined then there are chances you need to upgrade your photography skills than your camera. Photography is typically a game of light.
anyone above age 16 who has basic knowledge of photography can apply
Medium of instruction: English, Hindi& Marathi
- Fees is inclusive of tax, tea, breakfast, lunch etc.
- Certificate will be issued to the participants.