Register for interview
diploma in news anchoring & news reporting
Diploma in News Anchoring & News Reporting
Diploma in News Anchoring and News Reporting (DNANR) is designed to make students learn the art of facing the camera, voice modulation, news reporting, feature reports’ presentation, presentation skills, newsroom ethics, being abreast of current affairs, news reporting, technical aspects…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
6 Months ( Full Time - 5 Days/week)
15 Jul 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Diploma in News Anchoring and News Reporting (DNANR) is designed to make students learn the art of facing the camera, voice modulation, news reporting, feature reports’ presentation, presentation skills, newsroom ethics, being abreast of current affairs, news reporting, technical aspects of a news room and reporting, and tackling the invasion of social media in news domain, and also giving them two months internships in the news room of a news channel with live projects included to make them confident of taking up the job of a news anchor-cum-reporter.
The course is divided in two parts: One: The theory part. Two: Practical part. While theory will account for 40% marks in the assessment during examination, practicals would account for 60%.
The course has four theory modules and six practical modules which include introduction, explanation, industry exposure through guest lectures, practical exercises, projects, workshops and internship. A student will be eligible for diploma if he/ she takes a total of 300 hours, 200 lectures and a minimum of 490 marks (70%).
|1||News Anchoring skills||1. The basics of fluency, Voice: pitch/tone/intonation/inflection.
2. Voice Over: Rhythm of speech, Breathing, Resonance.
3. VO for TV commercials/Corporate videos/ radio commercials/ TV Documentaries.
|2||Presentation skills||1. Public Speaking: Showing how to hold an audience’s attention, Teaching awareness of voice and its function.
2. Demonstrating how to control body language, Breathing and articulation.
3. Duties and responsibilities while news reading.
4. Examples of anchors work and detailed analysis of their styles Making & adding effective promo and jingles while anchoring Talk Show Host and moderating an event.
|3||News Room Ethics & Current Affairs||1. Understanding the news scripts and news agenda.
2. On-air Essentials ,Studio autocue reading & Recording the voice A look at personality, style and general show presentation.
3. Legal pitfalls (what NOT to say).
4. Current Affairs
|4||News Reporting & Skills||1. Reporting techniques-Reporting a news & Interviewing, recording the byte & transcription & scripting.
2. Different Reporting styles- Political, Entertainment, Crime, Sports & Business Production.
|5||Project||1. Self News Bulletin.
2. Ground Coverage
|6||Internship||1. Internship (2 Month)|
Medium of instruction: English & Marathi
- Exposure to Media House.
- Ready to work in any Media House.
- Training by Professional Anchors & Reporters
- Guest Lecture by Celebrity Anchors
- 60% Practical & 40 % Theory
- Mon to Friday Lectures
- 2 Month Guaranteed Internship in News Channel.
- Learn from Industry experts.
- Celebrity News Anchors & News Reporters guest Lectures.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is completed Minimum Graduation in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
Eligibility for applying:
- Minimum Graduation / PG Diploma
- Age: No age bar
- The students must have a clear voice and no speech impairments
Investment & Details:
- Fees Rs. 50,000/- per head
- Fees is inclusive of tax.
- Certificate will be issued to the participants.
Study Mode: Full-Time (Five days a week)