- Email Etiquette
- Email Structure –where to break down the email into its parts
- Standard phrases and vocabulary
- Essential Grammar Rules
- Avoid Common Mistakes
- Punctuation rules
Register for interview
professional email writing
Professional Email Writing
Badly written emails can keep you from getting a promotion, a raise, or a better paying job. Using casual language instead of formal can be very embarrassing and make you look uneducated. Learn how to organize them, what language to…
- Please Login.. 435
- 78 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
15 Jul 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Badly written emails can keep you from getting a promotion, a raise, or a better paying job. Using casual language instead of formal can be very embarrassing and make you look uneducated. Learn how to organize them, what language to use, and avoid those shameful mistakes that even native English speakers make. You will start the course by learning the essential Email Etiquette this will prevent you from being impolite or annoying to your recipients. The second-course section is Email Structure where we will break down the email into its parts and cover everything you need to know about each of those components. The following three sections are language-related: Vocabulary, Grammar, and Punctuation. In this, you will learn only those points that are essential when writing good formal as well as informal emails. Stop writing bad business emails today! Learn how to organize emails what language to use, and avoid those shameful mistakes by joining APG Learning’s Effective Email Writing course.
- Become proficient in email etiquette
- Compose properly structured emails
- Learn most commonly used correspondence phrases
- Master the necessary formal tone grammar
- Become competent in essential punctuation rules
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes that can cost you
- Avoid common and embarrassing mistakes
- Apply new grammar knowledge
- Compose much more effective emails
You will be an articulate, well-mannered, knowledgeable, and educated email communicator. Whether you’re emailing your bosses, prospective clients, or your friends, you will know exactly how to write it, what to avoid, and what to make sure you do correctly. This will make you stand out from other people sending emails because you will know what most of them do not.
Who Should Attend
- Intermediate to Advanced English language learners
- Business English speakers
- Everyone who writes emails, especially those who write business emails
- If you’re an advanced English speaker, you can still learn about email structure, standard phrases, as well as some common mistakes that you are probably still making, email etiquette as well as punctuation mistakes that you possibly make
- If you are NOT at least an intermediate level English speaker, you may not be able to follow everything as presented. However, you will still be able to learn some of the standard phrases and email etiquettes.
Time & Duration: 2 days, 8 hours
Fees: Rs. 2,000/- per head (Excluding GST) Fee is inclusive of courseware
For Registration & more Information:Call: +91 7350001603
Hurry… Book Your Seat Now!!!