Register for interview
In today’s competitive world, key elements like empathy, collaboration seem to be eloping away from the corporate world. Emotions form an integral part of human being however often most ignored in our education system as well as corporate world. World…
- Please Login.. 132
- 32 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
In today’s competitive world, key elements like empathy, collaboration seem to be eloping away from the corporate world. Emotions form an integral part of human being however often most ignored in our education system as well as corporate world. World Economic Forum has listed “Emotional Intelligence” as top 6th skill needed to succeed by 2020. EQ helps us not only to understand our own emotions but also that of others thereby creating a conducive environment for teamwork and collaboration. In this session the trainer is a Certified Coach, Facilitator and Network Leader for Six Seconds, USA, and for an organization dedicated to creating awareness on EQ worldwide.
- Emotional intelligence training is perfect for individuals who want to understand more about how emotions impact on people and how we choose the impact of our behavior
- Participants will increase their knowledge of “EQ” to improve their interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, adaptability, stress management and general mood.
- Our emotional intelligence course builds an understanding of how emotions shape who we are, how we relate to others and how to improve relationships. Participants will leave with tools that shine a light on what EQ is and how to use for creating success their personal and professional life.
- Our course is designed based on Six Seconds EQ model which is being used on over 150 countries across spectrum from kindergarten schools to fortune 500 companies.
Program Session Plan
Program is based on experiential learning which will include theory, activities and case studies.
- Why knowing EQ is essential
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Practicing EQ
- Six Seconds EQ Model
- Know Yourself
- Choose Yourself
- Give Yourself
- Practical tips for using EQ in our daily life
- Create your own EQ action plan
- Understand why people do the things they do
- How to create positive emotions in yourself and others
- How to handle any negative emotions, (your own and those of others)
- How to change negative situations into positive
- Understanding Emotions as the products of thought
- Take control of your emotions by taking control of your thoughts
- Emotions as the product of the way you use your body