Register for interview
India’s latest export and import figures for May 2015 reflect the subdued economic scenario both globally and within the country. India's total merchandise trade has increased over three-fold from $252bn in 2006 to $794 in 2012 - both exports and…
- Please Login.. 409
- 32 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
2 Months( Weekend Batch)
16 Feb 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
India’s latest export and import figures for May 2015 reflect the subdued economic scenario both globally and within the country. India's total merchandise trade has increased over three-fold from $252bn in 2006 to $794 in 2012 - both exports and imports have trebled during this period according to the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim bank). International trade and finances plays an important part in Import and export. You will be able to learn anything and everything about import & export in this 8 weekend course. International trade is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. But it's not new. Trade exists because one group or country has a supply of some commodity or merchandise that is in demand by another. And as the world becomes more and more technologically advanced, as we shift in subtle and not so subtle ways toward one-world modes of thought, international trade becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction. This course will enable participants to understand various aspects of import, export, the procedure, operations, economic aspects, documentation requirements, bank operations etc.
- Export entry
- Contractual entry
- Investment entry
- Export policy & procedure
- How to start the export business?
- What to export? Where to export?
- Export incentives from govt.
- Export documentation
- Marketing research in international marketing
- Selection of Selling agents and precautions
- Appointment of franchisees in international markets
- Case studies
This program will create awareness about import and exports and make the people understand that it is one of the most crucial instruments of growth and market expansion.
Who Should Attend
- Employees of companies involved in Export, Import, container shipping lines, NVOCC & freight forwarders
- New entrepreneurs in export business
- Export Managers
- Executives handling export and
- Import / commercial functions
- Professionals like CAS, CSS
- Finance Managers of an organization involved in
- Export business and MBA students etc.
- 18000/- per participant for the entire program
- Fees is inclusive of GST .
- Special discounts for group enrolments
- Certificate will be issued to the participants