Register for interview
film makeup artist workshop
Film Makeup Artist Workshop
Film Makeup Artist Workshop grooms you with what is considered an essential skill for makeup artists in the field of film and television. It includes researching styles, trends within the industry and developing special effects concepts. With the guidance of…
- Please Login.. 545
- 50 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
18 Feb 2021
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Film Makeup Artist Workshop grooms you with what is considered an essential skill for makeup artists in the field of film and television. It includes researching styles, trends within the industry and developing special effects concepts. With the guidance of experienced make-up artists, helping you understand its highest level, you can kick-start your career in the special make-up effects industry.
Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
This course will help you to know what Film, Television & Stage is. Why makeup? What type of makeup? How makeup is important in Film industry.
Module 1 : Basics
- Skin care
- Skin type and skin prep before make-up
- Face charts
- Face anatomy
- Eye shapes
- Brush types and use
- History of make-up
Module 2 : Make Up
- Finding Your Foundation and the Full Routine
- Concealing and Correcting
- Day Makeup
- Party Makeup Look/Glamour make up
Module 3 : Character makeup &Special effects
- Understanding wounds
- Character Make up
- Special effects
- Creating a bruise
- Scrapes, scratches, and scars
- Burn types
- This course increases interest of participants to become a Professional Film makeup artist.
- Participants can start own firm of makeup for Glamour makeup.
- Expand your makeup skills to become a more competitive makeup artist
- Turn your passion for special FX into a rewarding career
- Get plenty of hands-on training
- Age characters, create realistic injuries
- Gain the skills you need to work in theatre, television, or film
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested.
- 3 days (10-5pm)
- Fees Rs 6000/-