Register for interview
nism certified course in securities market
NISM Certified Course in Securities Market
NISM Certified Course in Securities Markets (NCCSM) is a joint program being offered by National Institute of Securities markets, an institute promoted by securities and Exchange Board of India and APG Learning, a well-known institute offering management programs. The aim…
- Please Login.. 18
- 43 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
NISM Certified Course in Securities Markets (NCCSM) is a joint program being offered by National Institute of Securities markets, an institute promoted by securities and Exchange Board of India and APG Learning, a well-known institute offering management programs. The aim of this program is to equip graduate and undergraduate students for careers in securities markets.
This Four Months Weekend Program focusing on securities markets covers following six subjects in two Module.
- Economics for Securities Markets
- Mathematics and Statics for Securities Markets
- Securities Operations and Risk Management
- Mutual Fund Distributors Certification
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Equity Derivate certification
Students have to undergo an internal / team evaluation for all subjects. Additionally, they will be
Mandatorily appearing for NISM certification Examinations for the following modules and on successfully passing will get the following
- NISM Series VIII: Securities operation and Risk Management Certification Examination
- NISM Series V A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination
- NISM Series VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination
- Indian Securities Market has been growing in terms of market capitalisation, number of listed companies amount of capital raised, use of technology, inflows of funds from foreign investors and significant reforms being brought in among other things.
- With growing economic activity, securities market offers rewarding career opportunities to young students.
- This program will prepare students for career in stock broking businesses, mutual funds distribution, depository operations, and other allied activities.
Who Should Attend
This program is for all. Anyone from any field who want to understand the security markets can attend the program.
Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Provider - APG Learning
02 Feb 2020