Register for interview
financial modeling course
Financial Modeling Course
Financial Modeling is one of the most fundamental and widely sought after skills in the finance industry. It helps in building a model to depict financial statements and investment analysis using MS Excel. This helps arrive at optimal business solutions…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
22 Jul 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Financial Modeling is one of the most fundamental and widely sought after skills in the finance industry. It helps in building a model to depict financial statements and investment analysis using MS Excel. This helps arrive at optimal business solutions by analyzing various parameters. At the end of the course,You will be able to do the task of building a model depicting financial statements/business model, which helps in decision making.
Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
• Financial Reporting Mechanics,
• Understanding Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement
• Financial Analysis Techniques
• Inventories, Long-Lived Assets
• Non-Current Liabilities
• Financial Statement Application
• Ratio analysis of industries
• Du point Analysis
• Peer to peer analysis
• Preparation of Financial Analysis report on an industry
Time value of money
• Long term financing
• Cost of capital
• Measure Of Leverage
• Stages of project
• Construction & development phase
• Funding during investment phase
• Costs during investment phase
• Life of project; decision making
• Cash flow waterfall
• Resolving circular reference
- Financial Statement
- Analyze Revenue and Costs
- Forecast Revenues, Costs, Debt etc.
- Project Future Financial Statements
- Performa Adjustments, Compute Margins/Ratios
- Valuation- Discounted Cash Flow Method (DCF), Others
- Prepare Presentation Sheet, Company Overview , Sector Overview
Formatting of Excel Sheets
• Advanced Modeling Techniques
• Data Filter and Sort
• Charts and Graphs
• Table formula and Scenario building
• Lookups: Vlookup
• pivot tables
• Use of Excel Formula Function
Application of macros to Financial modeling, Circular reference problem, Sensitivity table, Scenario analysis and Simulation.
- Hands on training
- Placement assistance.
- Industry expert
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for students and professionals related to Investment, Equity Research, Credit, Project, Mergers & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, Critical Thinking and analytical skills. It is also ideal for CA, CFA Program candidates, FRM, MBA Finance, B TECH and Commerce Graduates who want a career in any of the above profiles. Financial Modeling is also a suitable choice for those in non finance related careers such as in the preparation of Business Plan, working on Excel, decision making and mapping theory to practical.
Fees- Rs 25,000 + taxes
Certificate Course in Business Accounting and Taxation
Course Provider -