Register for interview
A one day joint program by NISM & APG Learning on ‘How to stop worrying and start Financial Planning’ has been designed to provide a better and deeper understanding of different financial products such as Mutual funds, ETFs, individual stocks…
- Please Login.. 112
- 21 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
20 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
A one day joint program by NISM & APG Learning on ‘How to stop worrying and start Financial Planning’ has been designed to provide a better and deeper understanding of different financial products such as Mutual funds, ETFs, individual stocks and bonds, real estate, Government saving schemes, Insurance products, Gold, retirement products and other various alternative investment avenues. The program shall help the participants in analysing their life goals on the basis of their current financial status and formulate strategies or plans to achieve the financial goals at various life cycle stages. The program is designed for Stock Brokers, Sub-brokers, Investment Consultants, Portfolio Managers, Wealth Managers, Distributors of Mutual Funds, Students, Investors etc.
The objective of the program is to provide insights into different financial products schemes available for investment and enabling the participants to analyse their performance to help them choose the best schemes for investment.
Financial Planning is one of the fastest-growing professions across the world. A huge demand- supply gap for
financial planners in India, the youngsters considering a career in Financial Planning have a bright future with
wide opportunities across the Financial Services Industry such as
- Work as a Financial Planner with Brokerage House, Banks, Insurers, Fund Houses, Wealth Managers etc.
- Work as Self-employed Financial Advisers and Consultant
- Work as an independent Financial Product Distributors
- Introduction to Financial Planning
- Analyzing the resources of the person
- Financial Products for Investors
- The Psycho-graphics & Life Cycle of the Investor
- Goal Achievement, Investment Objectives & Investment Constraints
- Tax Planning
- Model Portfolio
- Taking Informed financial decisions
- Investing Money Efficiently
- Tax Planning & Tax Savings
- Planning for Life Goals