Register for interview
fish farm management
Fish farm Management
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to…
- Please Login.. 166
- 62 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- Scope, Opportunities in fish farming.
- Fresh water Fish cultivation in farm Ponds: Types of Fresh water fish, their breeds, Production management, Input management
- Fresh water Fish cultivation in Natural reservoirs
- Harvesting and post harvesting Sale, Branding, Direct marketing, primary processing, By products of Fish, Customer management
- Schemes of fisheries Board for Production, marketing and processing
- Feeding Fish, Preparing your own fish feed
- Fresh water Prawns farming in natural reservoirs, Production management, disease Management, Feed management
- Domestic & national market, Buyers‘perspective, Demand, required quality, current supply, supply chain management
- Introductory lecture on Fingerling management: Quality, procurement, stocking rate, care etc
Fish farming in India is such a business that can never evaporate. Demand of fish is increasing in accordance with population growth and the demand will increase even more in near future. So there is a good opportunity of earning and employment from fish farming business. Fish farming in India can also help greatly for eradicating poverty,
hungry and unemployed problem from our country.
Who Should Attend
Small & medium Agri Entrepreneur, Professionals, Retired persons, Govt.& private sector people & all those who want to understand about fish farming.