Register for interview
flamingo bird watching camp in bhigwan
Flamingo bird watching Camp in Bhigwan
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 212
- 21 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
03 Feb 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students.
- Two boat rides in Bhigwan to watch the majestic flamingo
- Seven pax. per boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks included
- Transportation from Pune to Bhigwan and back included.
- Services of Nemophilist’s experts throughout the tour.
- Participant will be received by tour leader at the decided meeting point in Pune at around 6 a.m.
- Will all be set to travel to Bhigwan by road. This is a 1-2 hrs of road journey.
- Will stop on the way for breakfast.
- After reaching Bhigwan a quick refresh and start for first boat ride in Bhigwan – The Boat ride is of 2-3 hrs.
- Will get to see the majestic flamingos, the painted storks, ducks, teals, terns and lot of other birds.
- Once reach back to camp, Tea and would be kept ready for you. We would have lunch at around 12 noon.
- Relax in your rooms for 2 hrs and at 3:00 p.m. we would get ready for the afternoon boat ride.
- Evening is a very good time for photography and watching raptors. We would be hoping to see the Osprey, eagles and peregrine falcons hunt.
- We come back in the evening have snacks and start the return journey to Pune.
- Will plan to reach Pune by 8 pm
- Pickup and Drop from Pune
- 2 Boat rides in Bhigwan (for ease of photography)
- Only 7 participants per boat
- All entry fees, boat ride charges
- Expert guides and drivers who understand the nuances of photography with abundant wildlife knowledge and tracking skills
- Breakfast Lunch and Snacks while on tour (Veg/Non veg both)
- Guidance during the photography sessions
- Alcohol (anywhere on the tour)
- Cold drinks, mineral water etc
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, water bottles, cold drinks etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to carry
- Recommended wear is camouflage or dark green coloured clothes which will go with nature. Avoid red, dark blue or florescent colored clothes.
- Binoculars or Camera
- Winter wear
- shawl, sweater, monkey cap etc
- A small towel
- Carry a torch
- Medicine : Band-Air strips or any personal medicine as prescribed by doctor – Personal hygiene: Toothbrush, toothpaste,toiletries, hair cream, comb , napkins