Register for interview
flamingo bird watching camp
Flamingo Bird Watching Camp
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects.…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
24 Nov 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning began operations in 2013 with a mission to upskill and educate students and ensure a sustainable socio economic development. We run some of the most successful employability-related courses in the fields of agriculture, media, acting and allied subjects. At APG Learning, we aspire to uplift the community by empowering everyone to effortlessly access quality education.
With an alumni of over 1,00,000+ worldwide and successfully conducting hundreds of short term programs, workshops, seminars, and long term courses, we have entered the online segment to expand our reach and deliver courses for a wide range of audience comprised of entrepreneurs, leaders, corporate professionals, businessmen, farmers, students, etc. We combine practical experiences with academic knowledge in our teaching methods so that learning becomes fun and effective. Since balance is the key, we bridge the gap between conventional academic programs and present day methods to create a stable learning environment that has the goodness of both the worlds.
Key Highlights –
- Location: Bhigwan
- Two boat rides in Bhigwan to watch the majestic flamingo
- Seven pax. per boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks included
- Transportation from Pune to Bhigwan and back included.
- Services of Nemophilist experts throughout the tour.
- Participant will be received by tour leader at the decided meeting point in Pune at around 6 a.m.
- Will all be set to travel to Bhigwan by road this is a 1-2 hrs. of road journey.
- Will stop on the way for breakfast.
- After reaching Bhigwan a quick refresh and start for first boat ride in Bhigwan – The Boat ride is of 2-3 hrs.
- Will get to see the majestic flamingos, the painted storks, ducks, teals, terns and lot of other birds.
- Once reach back to camp, Tea and would be kept ready for you. We would have lunch at around 12 noon.
- Relax in your rooms for 2 hrs. and at 3:00 p.m. we would get ready for the afternoon boat ride.
- Evening is a very good time for photography and watching raptors. We would be hoping to see the Osprey, eagles and peregrine falcons hunt.
- We come back in the evening have snacks and start the return journey to Pune.
- Will plan to reach Pune by 8 pm
- Pickup and Drop from Pune
- 2 Boat rides in Bhigwan (for ease of photography)
- Only 7 participants per boat
- All entry fees, boat ride charges
- Expert guides and drivers who understand the nuances of photography with abundant wildlife knowledge and tracking skills
- Breakfast Lunch and Snacks while on tour (Veg/Non veg both)
- Guidance during the photography sessions
- Alcohol (anywhere on the tour)
- Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
- Tips to guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, water bottles, cold drinks etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to carry –
- Recommended wear is camouflage or dark green colored clothes which will go with nature. Avoid red, dark blue or florescent colored clothes.
- Binoculars or Camera
- Winter wear
- Shawl, sweater, monkey cap etc.
- A small towel
- Carry a torch
- Medicine : Band-Air strips or any personal medicine as prescribed by doctor – Personal hygiene: Toothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries, hair cream, comb , napkins