Register for interview
gesture controlled robot
Gesture Controlled Robot
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 211
- 12 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
19 Jan 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
- A comprehensive program for beginners to understand various nuances of Robotics Technology.
- This program will helps the participants to get important insights on development of Gesture technology
- Participants will also gain insights to various programming platforms and shall be able to understand overview of electronics, mechanical, electrical and IT programming.
- Program shall include hands on for Gesture Controlled Robot.
Gesture Controlled Robot: Student will be introduced to Gesture based Smartphone
controlled Robot, mechanical chassis building, Electronic circuitry interfacing &
programming, after completion of Robot.
Participants will be provided the Gesture Controlled kit for the workshop.
Gesture Controlled Robot Kit Details:
- Robot Chassis Small 
- BO2 Motor
- BO Motor Wheel 
- Castor Wheel 
- Microcontroller+ Programming Cable 
- Rechargeable Battery 
- Adapter 
- Motor Driver 
- Bluetooth Module
- Power Connector Assembly
- Jumper Connectors 
- MDF Board 
- Screw Driver
- Nut & Bolts, Screws, Spacer
- Participant will understand about World of Robotics
- Participant will able to Assemble & Program the Gesture Controlled Robot
Who Should Attend
- Age Group 12+
- School/ College Students
- Undergraduates, Graduates
ITIL V4 Foundation Training and Certification program
Course Provider -