Register for interview
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 265
- 65 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success. It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value-added programs. In this regard, we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value-added programs will highlight Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
ObjectiveGrain processing, including cereal and pulse processing, is one of the oldest and most important of all food technologies and forms a large and important part of the food production chain. Grain pulses are grown widely throughout the world and their dietary and economic importance is globally appreciated and recognized. Today, the grain processing industry is as diverse as its range of products. Practically every meal produced contains grains in some form, while the range of non-food applications is increasing daily, all of which presents enormous processing challenges to food manufacturers which brings big scope in this sector.
- The basic concept of Grain Processing.
- Current trends opportunities and scope of grain processing.
- Different products made from Jowar, Bajra, rice etc.
- Information about Energy food, Diabetic food, Instant food.
- Machinery used for Processing.
- The capital investment required.
- Marketing of Processed Product.
- FSSAI license for the processed product.
- Government Schemes for Agro Processing Unit.
- Guidance from an expert for each topic
- Provide study material including printed notes.
After successfully completing the course, you will have
- Understanding about products made by grain processing.
- Benefits of Grain Processing.
- Come to know about opportunities in grain Processing
Who Should Attend
Urban residents, Professionals, Govt. officers, Housewives, society members and all those
who want to know about Grain Processing.