Register for interview
There are a lot of handwriting roadblocks to success. Roadblocks like fear of success, fear of failure, low self-esteem, fear of being ridiculed etc. In this workshop we have designed a 5-hour workshop based on the science of Graphology, called,…
- Please Login.. 1872
- 54 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
14 Oct 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
There are a lot of handwriting roadblocks to success. Roadblocks like fear of success, fear of failure, low self-esteem, fear of being ridiculed etc. In this workshop we have designed a 5-hour workshop based on the science of Graphology, called, ' Know 5 success secrets from your Handwriting' You will also be able to know the handwriting roadblocks to success and how to overcome them.
- In this interactive workshop, we begin with explaining
- What Graphology means
- The difference between Graphology and Handwriting Analysis
- What you can see from Handwriting
- What you cannot see from Handwriting
- Applications of Graphology
- Different success traits found in successful Millionaires like determination, persistence, high
self-esteem, enthusiasm etc.
- We share these traits, which can be seen from one’s Handwriting, with the participants so that
they can relate these traits with their handwriting and know if they have these
Simple steps to achieve success
- Handwriting reveals hundreds of elements of the person's individuality and personality, which
consist of understanding the subconscious mind, arousing responsiveness, brain power,
energy, uncertainties, enthusiasm, thoughts, veracity, and aptitude.
- It is indeed very difficult to hide emotions; YOU can heal yourself with just a change in the
stroke of your own handwriting.
- Understanding EMOTIONS is Understanding YOURSELF.
- When you write, your handwriting speaks a lot more about what your brain speaks.
- Handwriting can be used for self-discovery and self-improvement. Grapho-therapy is used to
get rid of bad habits. You see your teenage daughter /son struggling with peer pressure or is
into bad habits (SMOKING, DRUGS, and ALCOHOL) and you want to help him/ her out, you
can use handwriting analysis as your tool.
- Handwriting analysis can be used as an effective tool for a better relationship.
- the parent-child relationship is always a tangible relationship, level of the relationship the effects child’s development in a positive manner. When the child knows that parents understand them, then the enthusiasm within them increases.
- Employers for human resources and growing professionally with the change in your writing.
- Handwriting analysis is used at many firms in order to understand the person’s traits, personality, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Improving your abilities at work. Choosing the right job.
- Overcomes all the negativism. Motivate yourself to work better.