Register for interview
internet of things (iot) in agriculture
Internet of Things (IOT) in Agriculture
The Internet of Things (IoT) can transform the world we live in with more-efficient industries and smarter cities. IoT in agriculture have the greatest impact. Farming based on IoT technologies enable growers and farmers to reduce waste and enhance productivity…
- Please Login.. 650
- 28 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The Internet of Things (IoT) can transform the world we live in with more-efficient industries and smarter cities. IoT in agriculture have the greatest impact. Farming based on IoT technologies enable growers and farmers to reduce waste and enhance productivity ranging from the quantity of fertilizer utilized to the number of journeys the farm vehicles have made. This course will help participant understand the Concept, History & Relevance of Internet of Things (IoT) and become familiar with different components of Internet of Things (IoT) like architecture and systems with the help of use cases and Applications.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Overview
- Components of IoT
- Architecture of an IoT application
- IoT hardware platforms & sensors for Agriculture
- IoT applications in various stages of Agriculture
- Global IoT case studies in Agriculture
- Short demo for Agriculture IoT
- Enhance domain knowledge and job prospects
- Understand application of technology to Agriculture
- Understand IoT concepts and improve Agriculture practices
- Understand application of IoT in Agriculture domain and its importance
- Become familiar with case studies and usage of IoT in developed countries
- View a demo depicting Arduino based sensor for Agriculture application
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Students & IT professionals exploring IoT.
- Job aspirants.
- Agriculture professionals.
- Hobbyists & technology enthusiasts.
Software and hardware requirement
- None for participants
- Trainer – Need access to Wi-Fi, extension power cord & projector
- Call: 8888839082 / 8605699007 / 8888839679 / 7722011329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop your Home Security System using Raspberry Pi
Course Provider -
19 Jan 2019
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning