Register for interview
interview preparation and resume writing
Interview preparation and Resume writing
Do you have an important job interview coming up and you want to be prepared? Has it been a while since your last job interview? We will prepare you for the interview and share tips to improve your resume.
- Please Login.. 5749
- 198 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
31 Mar 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Do you have an important job interview coming up and you want to be prepared? Has it been a while since your last job interview? Do you want to be sure you know what is expected in today’s hiring market? Do you have friends or loved ones that could use assistance in their next job interviews? Or, are you simply trying to figure out what you want to do and need guidance to help you think through your next steps?
This course guides you, step-by-step, on what you need to do to get the job you want! Learn what you must do before you begin the interview process and after you enter the interview room door and sit face-to-face with people who will decide if you are the right person for the job.
We will not only prepare you for the interview but also help you refine your resume which will help you to highlight the key achievements and increase your chances of getting shortlisted in more no. of companies
- Dos and Don’ts at an Interview.
- Communication Techniques at an Interview
- Body language
- How to dress up
- Self-Assessment Techniques
- Practicing commonly asked Questions
- Resume writing best practices
- Fully understand and apply in their personal situation the best practices and techniques to be successful in job interviews from the process of answering questions to negotiating job offers.
- Answer any job interview question with confidence by learning about the toughest and most common questions and see an actual demonstration of them by the instructor in the role of someone being interviewed and then adapting that to the student’s personal situation.
- Create an informative resume with relevant information
Who Should Attend
- People who are preparing for an interview
- People who want to learn how to improve their chances to get selected in an interview
- People who wish to improve their resume
- People looking for best answers for commonly asked HR questions