Register for interview
japanese for beginners ( n5 level)
Japanese for Beginners ( N5 Level)
Japanese N5 level course is designed to enhance reading, writing, listening and speaking skills of participants. Course will provide you easy to use vocabularies, fun activities and interactive sessions to the Japanese language. It's ideal for people wanting to travel…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
15 Dec 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Japanese N5 level course is designed to enhance reading, writing, listening and speaking skills of participants. Course will provide you easy to use vocabularies, fun activities and interactive sessions to the Japanese language. It's ideal for people wanting to travel or live in Japan. You will be able to use basic greetings in everyday life. This course will teach you the structures and vocabulary necessary in order to communicate in everyday situations. It focuses on day-to-day conversational topics and will give you a good fundamental understanding of the language.
You can study vocabulary, expressions, and grammar that correspond to the JLPT N5 level, master writing and pronunciation of Japanese hiragana & Katakana.
8. Student life
11. Pets and animals
3. Size and quantity
11. Weather and seasons
1. Holidays and festivals
3. Monuments and places of interest
4. Cultural and historical figures
5. Food and customs
7. Professions and work
a. Learning includes reading writing, listening and speaking.
b. Interactive sessions.
c. Individual Attention.
d. Regular Assessments.
e. Classroom Activities.
f. Thorough Learning Experience.
g. Audio- Video Sessions: A complete multimedia exposure.
h. Get acquainted with the Marathi Culture – Live it Live!
i. Building a strong foundation to language learning.
- Master the basics of writing and pronunciation of Japanese vocabulary.
- Master vocabulary, expressions, and grammar related to the JLPT N5 level.
- Being able to use basic greetings often used in daily life.
- Being able to comprehend hiragana and katakana, as well as read common phrases and sentences written in N5 level Kanji.
- Being able to have short simple conversations in daily life, and understand.
- These teaching materials are useful for advancing your proficiency in Japanese language study, acquiring the proper qualifications of JLPT N5, as well as mastering business Japanese.
- This course’s teaching materials can be used for: Beginners wanting to study general Japanese, learners who want to study entry level business Japanese, and those taking the JLPT N5.
Who Should Attend
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese.
- Learners of elementary Japanese who have, to an extent, mastered hiragana and katakana.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N5.
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college.
- International students coming to Japan.
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training.