Register for interview
jr. app developer (android app making)
Jr. App Developer (Android App Making)
Overview: MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. Blocks-based tool facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact apps in significantly less time than…
- Please Login.. 650
- 20 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
20 Apr 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets.
- Blocks-based tool facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact apps in significantly less time than traditional programming environments.
- Software development by empowering all people, especially young people, to move from technology consumption to technology creation.
- Blocks-based coding programs inspire intellectual and creative empowerment
Activities during the Workshop:
- Understanding Android System
- Build various apps for Android like Calculator, Notepad etc..
- Participant will understand about Android System
- Participants will able to develop their own Android Apps.
Who Should Attend
- Age Group 10 to 15 Yrs.
- School Students
Duration: 10 Hrs
Fees: Rs.2000 only + 18% GST
Individual participants will require internet enabled laptop/desktop the workshop.
Develop your Home Security System using Raspberry Pi
Course Provider -
Designing Automative Application(Embedded Systems)
Course Provider - APG Learning