Register for interview
learn ms excel
Learn MS Excel
The beauty of Excel lies in its ability to simplify various tasks like filling out the ledger sheets, calculating and recalculating totals, applying formula and get desired results .You have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in…
- Please Login.. 625
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
05 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The beauty of Excel lies in its ability to simplify various tasks like filling out the ledger sheets, calculating and recalculating totals, applying formula and get desired results .You have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, data analysis and formulas. This Workshop will provide you an opportunity to get overview of various features of MS Excel. The participants should be conversant with basic operations of MS Excel. The demonstration will be based on MS Office 2013 version.
- Working with Cell Reference
- Working with Formulas & Functions
- Sorting & Filtering data
- Working with V lookup & Index and Match
- Working with Range Names
- Data Validation
- Working with Templates
- Working with Pivot Table, Power Pivot & Other Reporting Tools
- More & New Functions
- What-If Analysis
- Workbook Sharing and Auditing
- Basics of Macros recording
- Basics of creating user defined functions
- Data Protection
- Working with heavy sized Excel Files
This Excel training program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Designing and using templates.
- Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
Who Should Attend
This program is for anyone who would like to make better use of Microsoft Excel and would like to improve their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, and automating various tasks.