Register for interview
marathi for beginners
Marathi for Beginners
Are you a Non- Maharashtrian? Do you face challenges while interacting with local audience? Do you think learning Marathi language will add more ease in your professional and personal life? Worry not, APG learning has designed a course of Marathi…
- Please Login.. 97
- 43 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
50 hours (2.5 Months)
15 Dec 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Are you a Non- Maharashtrian? Do you face challenges while interacting with local audience? Do you think learning Marathi language will add more ease in your professional and personal life? Worry not, APG learning has designed a course of Marathi language to teach you and help you learn Marathi through vocabulary, phrases, grammar and interactive sessions. You can actually learn Marathi very quickly and easily through our lessons because we teach you only what you need to learn. We think that people can learn better when they're presented with simple words that they're likely to use daily. An average native person who speaks Marathi uses only a very small number of vocabulary on a daily basis. This means that you can actually speak the language to a certain acceptable level by putting a very little efforts.
|Part I : Introduction|
|1||Introduction to Language|
|3||Greetings & Wishes|
|Part II : Vocabulary|
|Classification according to Themes|
|1||Family, Friends, Relatives|
|3||Food, Cooking, Restaurant|
|4||Parts of Body|
|5||Hobbies & Likings|
|6||Education & School|
|7||Calendar & Time|
|8||Seasons & Weather|
|9||Animals, Birds, Fruits, Flowers, Plants|
|10||Numbers & Colours|
|13||About Jobs & Professions|
|14||Commands & Requests|
|17||General Questions & Answers|
|Part III : Conversation|
|1||At Grocery shop|
|2||With Vegetable Vender|
|5||On Railway Station|
|7||At Cinema Hall & Theater|
|8||At Dispensary with Doctor|
You will be able to speak/communicate following things-
- Introduce yourself and others, arrange meetings with professional contacts
- Understanding directions and addresses in a new city
- Introduce discussions regarding shopping, international cuisines
- Learn to take appointments, apologize for a delay, understand the clock
- Plan things together, understand and reply an invitation, order and pay at restaurants
- Talk about an experience, reply to letters, professional discussions at work place, describe your schedule, understand job advertisements
- Describe your apartment, express likes and dislikes, understand different forms of living, give advices and instructions, make arguments and complaints
- Talk on travel destinations and tourist attractions
What is the speciality of this course? Course features-
- Interactive sessions.
- Individual Attention.
- Regular Assessments.
- Classroom Activities.
- Thorough Learning Experience.
- Audio- Video Sessions: A complete multimedia exposure.
- Get acquainted with the Marathi Culture – Live it Live!
- Building a strong foundation to language learning.
- The candidate can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs.
- Can introduce him/herself and others as well as ask others about themselves – e.g. where they live, who they know and what they own – and can respond to questions of this nature.
- Can communicate in a simple manner on common topics.
- Useful for people who wanting to travel or live in Maharashtra they will be able to frame basic sentences to communicate.
- The candidate will be able to Pronounce Marathi words correctly