Register for interview
mathematics for class ix
Mathematics for Class IX
Mathematics as a subject at the secondary level has great importance in a progressive country like India as it develops various life skills. Mathematics helps to develop decision making which is applicable to real life situations. In addition, it helps…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Good Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Mathematics as a subject at the secondary level has great importance in a progressive country like India as it develops various life skills. Mathematics helps to develop decision making which is applicable to real life situations. In addition, it helps enormously in the development of the other disciplines which involves analysis, reasoning and adoption of innovative ideas. A study of the different applications of Mathematics at secondary level in various fields like science, geography, economics, social sciences etc. gives the student a comprehensive and global perspective. The curriculum in the subject of Mathematics has undergone changes from time to time in accordance with the growth of the subject to address the emerging needs of the society. The proposed curriculum includes the study of Number system, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics, Graphs and Co-ordinate geometry. Mathematics syllabus of class 9 and 10 includes majorly Geometry and Algebra as its major sections.
This course will cover the topics of Class IX as per the syllabus provided by Maharashtra State Board.
Some examples of the topics which will be covered under Maharashtra Board SSC Syllabus for Mathematics are as follows.
- Arithmetic Progression
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Geometric Constructions
This course will help to enable the students-
- To consolidate the mathematical knowledge and skills acquired at the upper primary stage.
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of mathematical terms, symbols, concepts principles and processes and proofs.
- To develop the ability to apply mathematical knowledge to solve problems in real life situations.
- To develop analytical, logical thinking and problem solving abilities of students.
- To develop skills in drawing geometrical figures, diagrams, graphs, charts etc.
- To identify the inter relationship between different parts of problems and draw logical conclusions.
- To develop an interest in students to study mathematics as a discipline.
- To develop awareness of the need for national integration, protection of environment, by nuclear family removal of social barriers, elimination of sex bias.
- To develop reverence and respect towards great mathematicians particularly towards Indian Mathematicians
Who Should Attend
Students of Class IX .
Fees- 999/- (Excluding GST)
10% Group discount is available for a group of 5.
Study material included in this.
Duration & Time:
For Registration & more Information:
Call: +91 9130070132