Register for interview
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 176
- 56 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
28 Sep 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students.
Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
This course started with the motive to educate the farmers and aspiring entrepreneurs about the different techniques in mushroom production and to expand the background information of a mushroom farm.
- Opportunity & potential in Mushroom cultivation
- Types of mushroom; demand and supply
- Mushroom Production methods
- Different varieties of mushroom.
- Cultivation techniques, Infrastructure, Profit ratio
- Button Mushroom production technique
- Spawn Production technique
- Mushroom marketing management
- Packing, Processing and export
- Demonstration on Mushroom unit.
- Mushroom quality, Mushroom packing
After successful completing the course, one can-
- Classify different varieties of fungi which are commonly eaten.
- Determine the techniques used in the culture of edible mushrooms.
- Explain the harvesting of a mushroom crop.
- Formulate marketing strategies for mushrooms.
Who Should Attend
Progressive farmers, small & medium Agri Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Retired persons,
government and private sector people & all those who desire to understand about Mushroom