Register for interview
opportunities in milk processing
Opportunities in Milk Processing
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to…
- Please Login.. 154
- 45 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
09 Feb 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning's focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
It organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard we are willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students. Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Milk processing course can help one in making of processed Indian Products from milk that include Dahi, Lassi, Buttermilk, Shrikhand, Flavored Milk, Ghee, Paneer and Ice-cream. The participants will also learn Brand development, Milk processing Procedures of all the Indian products, Quality/hygienic raw milk production, Distribution of Milk: Various Supply Chains and Basics of Marketing along with Market survey and Product promotion (7Ps).
This course aims at educating the farmers and the industry professionals about the different milk processing techniques, opportunities in milk processing industry, various products, current trends, scope, challenges and demand from the market.
- Milk Processing- Opportunities, Scope, Collection of Milk, Processing and Preservation of Milk, Various Milk & Milk Products
- Cream separation, packaging of milk and Milk Products
- Introduction of All Indian milk products and Milk processing Procedures
- Bank finance for processing unit
- Food safety standards and license procedure
- Successful Entrepreneur Experience
- Product Marketing, Branding
- Government schemes for processing unit
- Visit to processing unit
- Machinery for milk processing, Project report
- Business Plan
- Understanding about the milk processing industry from the industry-experts
- Sharing Practical experience through interaction with successful entrepreneurs
- Practical exposure through field visits
After successfully completing the course, one can-
- Have a thorough knowledge about the milk processing industry
- Know about the various products made from milk
- Understand the different branding and marketing techniques
- Start his/her own business in this sector
Who Should Attend
Progressive dairy farmers, Small & marginal farmers, Milk buyers, sales and marketing professionals and all those who wish to know about the milk processing industry.