Register for interview
quant & di for competitive exams
Quant & DI for competitive Exams
The quantitative aptitude test measures the numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations. Quantitative aptitude questions are useful in exams like Common Aptitude Test (CAT),MAT, GMAT, IBPS Exam, CSAT, CLAT , Bank Competitive Exams, ICET, UPSC Competitive Exams, CLAT, SSC…
- Please Login.. 123
- 33 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
The quantitative aptitude test measures the numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations. Quantitative aptitude questions are useful in exams like Common Aptitude Test (CAT),MAT, GMAT, IBPS Exam, CSAT, CLAT , Bank Competitive Exams, ICET, UPSC Competitive Exams, CLAT, SSC Competitive Exams, SNAP Test, KPSC, XAT, GRE, Defence Competitive Exams, L.I.C/ G. I.C Competitive Exams , Railway Competitive Exam, TNPSC, University Grants Commission (UGC), Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc., Government Exams etc.
Candidates preparing for following competitive exams can utilize this section to improve their skills.
- Bank Competitive Exam
- MPSC Competitive Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- L.I.C/ G. I.C Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- NET/ SET Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies)
|Sr. No||Topic Name||Sr. No||Topic Name|
|2||Area||15||Profit and Loss|
|3||Average||16||Races and Games|
|4||Banker’s Discount||17||Simple Interest|
|5||Boats and Streams||18||Compound Interest|
|7||H.C.F. and L.C.M.||20||Square Root and Cube Root|
|8||Height and Distance||21||Surds and Indices|
|9||Mixture and Alligation||22||Time and Distance|
|10||Numbers||23||Time and Work|
|13||Pipes and Cistern|
- You will be able to crack challenging problems of simplifications based on complex fractions, Square Roots, Cubic Roots, Unit Digits, Exponents & Percentages within a few seconds with the help of short tricks without much knowledge.
- You will be able to learn and apply short tricks, tips and logical method on difficult problems of Topics like Time & Work, Pipes & Cistern, Speed & Distance , Boats & streams, Person & Wages, Leaving & Joining of persons, Average Speed, Commercial Math etc.
- You will find yourself more confident in cracking GMAT, GRE, SAT, Math Olympiad and other Math exams.
- Students struggling with Math find this Math and Approach very easy so course will create interest of Math in You.
- You will be able to apply right approach and easiest technique to tackle Math problems.
- You will be able to get rid of fear of solving quantitative aptitude section of exam.
- If you are a Math lover and like solving challenging problems of Math then this is the right course for you.
Who Should Attend
- Preparing for Math Olympiad, GMAT, GRE, CAT , MAT, SAT , Banking exams and any other Math competitive exam.
- Wants to learn short tricks to crack challenging problems with in targeting time.
- Course is great for students who want to solve Quant’s section with less knowledge of Math.
- Wants to learn tips, tricks and Logic to make Math easy, speedy and accurate.
- Students want to develop new way to think.
- Students want to improve overall IQ and Intelligent level.
- Enjoys doing challenging problems of competitive exams.
- Methods used are based on short tricks so not advised for school home work purposes but from here you can learn basics and right approach to solve problems.