Register for interview
r-programming with python
R-Programming with Python
Understanding R and its programming from basics. Understanding R for analytics. Basics of analytics and plotting using R. To demonstrate how simple programming can be in Python. To create the career opportunities to work on to cutting edge technologies like…
- Please Login..
- Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
1.5 Month( Sat & Sun)
18 May 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
- Understanding R and its programming from basics.
- Understanding R for analytics.
- Basics of analytics and plotting using R.
- To demonstrate how simple programming can be in Python.
- To create the career opportunities to work on to cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence with
- Python, Data Science with Python & Machine Learning with Python.
- To encourage practical approach to programming.
- R overview – R Introduction, History.
- Introduction – R use cases, R application.
- Programming Fundamentals – Basic syntax, Variables, data types, operators, loops, functions, Data structures (String, lists, arrays)
- Charts and Graphs – Pie chart, Bar chart, Boxplots, Histograms, Line Graphs, Scatterplots.
- Data Visualization in R
- Data Structure in R
- Strings and Dates in R
- What is Python
- Zen of Python
- Basic Syntax
- Data Types
- Date & Time
- Files I/O
- Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Regular Expressions
- Environment Setup/Virtual Environment
- Package Manager
- You can use R programming in Analytics, graphical plotting, reporting.
- Learning the Pythonic way of programming, programmer can express their ideas easily into code.
- Able to take away the practical way doing things that can help into building ideas into reality.
- Build your own python libraries and share with the world
- Enhance employability
- Strong foundation for learning R programming.
- Strong foundation of statistical analytics.
- Curriculum compliant.
- Latest versions
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates.
- Job aspirants.
- Working professionals.
Duration: 50 hours
- Call: 7977698023
- Email: Divyashree.email@example.com