Register for interview
robochamp jr. engineer (manual robotics)
RoboCHAMP Jr. Engineer (Manual Robotics)
Objective: To introduce Manual Robotics to Student of Age Group of 8 to 12 Yrs. Introduction to various robotics parts will be given.
- Please Login.. 409
- 76 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
01 August 2019
20 Jul 2019
Gate No. 1, Baner Road,
Aundh, Pune 411 007
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Things you will learn in Workshop:
- Various Parts of Manual Robots
- Explanation about different mechanical building elements like channel, angles, plates, shaft, gears, wheels & nut bolting.
- Assembly of Manual Robot
- Explanation of electrical elements like motors, battery, switches, remote
- Controlling manually operated Robot
Activities during the Workshop:
- Robot part introduction
- Assembly of parts
- Mounting & controlling of Motors
- Building & understanding operations of Manual Robot Model
- Participant will understand about Robotics Technology
- Participant will able to assemble & control the manual robot
- Participant will understand application, future scope of robotics
Who Should Attend
- Age Group 8 to 12 Yrs.
- School Students
Duration: 2 Days(10 HRS)
Fees: Rs.2000 only + 18% GST
Participants will be provided the manual robotics kit for the workshop