Register for interview
scale your business
Scale your Business
Program that helps entrepreneurs and startup business leaders clearly identify obstacles to growth and explore alternative approaches to overcome those obstacles.
- Please Login.. 211
- 11 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
12 Jan 2019
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) continue to be the backbone of Indian economy, contributing a substantial part to the GDP, and creating more jobs for investment, as compared to the large enterprises. Government has therefore setup programs to nurture and support MSMEs. The Small and Medium Enterprises, however, find it difficult to scale and grow their business after the initial success. The obstacles to scale may present in the form of capital, human resources or management bandwidth.
This course is designed to help small and medium enterprises identify the obstacles to their growth,evaluate alternative models for scaling their business an implement the appropriate model for growth.
• Analyze alignment between business goals and strengths
• Identify obstacles to achieve growth goals
• Explore alternative approaches for transformation and growth
Introduce entrepreneurs and startup business leaders to alternative approaches to transform and
scale their businesses.
• Draw Your Business Canvas (Business model Canvas)
• Set business goals using MITRA framework (MITRA framework)
• Assess Your Scalability score (Business Scalability Score)
• Explore and evaluate Scaling options (Design Sprint)
• Prepare to grow multi-fold (Risk Checklist)
• Discussion/ stories
• Case analysis
• Live case discussion
(The delivery methodology will be customized for best impact on target participants)
• Participant handouts
• Scalability checklist
• Risk Checklist
• Certificate of participation
The participants will be able to
• Understand whether they are ready for growth
• Identify obstacles to growth of business and alternative solutions
• Explore appropriate business model for growth1
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs and senior management leaders in small and medium enterprises who want to grow their