Register for interview
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them…
- Please Login.. 174
- 34 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
29 Sep 2018
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
APG Learning is the education vertical of the 8-decade old, trusted Sakal Media Group. Launched with the objective of building leaders for transformational change. APG Learning’s focus is on providing a contemporary and practical learning environment to students, equipping them to emerge winners in an ever-changing and challenging milieu. Knowledge up-gradation is the key component for growth and success.
Sakal organizes various knowledge disseminating programs, which include Management Entrance Study Preparation, Seminar, Workshop, Career Fairs, Conferences, and other such value added programs. In this regard Sakal is willing to organize such activities in ten different cities of Maharashtra for the benefit of your students.
Such value added programs will highlight on Skills required by the upcoming cadre of professional for this dynamic digital era.
Observing the prime objective, we understand that a participant will learn, the basics of how a script needs to be written for theatrical plays in a professional manner.
Secondly, anyone who completes this course, will be able to build its storyline to a script and open new doors as a writer for theatres for himself/herself in this creative yet competitive field.
- Difference between Script and a Story.
- Theatrical Script vs Film Script.
- Elements of a Story
- Brainstorming of a story
- The Three Act Structure for a story – Theatre
- Basics of Scriptwriting
- Elements need to be considered for scriptwriting – Theatre
- Characterization – Intro.
- Timing a script
- Choosing topics for a short play
- Concept Building
- This will be a part of their homework. After brainstorming in class, they will write a short play story at home
- Reading scripts
- Discussion on the elements and creative aspects of the script.
- Choosing the three best scripts.
The person, who takes part for this workshop, will learn below mentioned points by the end of this course:-
- Understand the difference between Theatrical aspects and Motion Picture Aspects.
- Theatrical Structure of a Script.
- How to write a script for theatrical play professionally.
- Aspects that are necessary to be taken into consideration while writing a well-structured and crafted script with precision.
- Write good scripts for theatre.
Who Should Attend
No Age Bar. People with the age of 16 to 60, who think they have a creative edge in them, can become a writer for theatres.