Register for interview
smart study techniques
Smart Study techniques
It's obvious to everyone that you cannot be successful in any type of sport if you start training the night before the competition. You need to build solid skills, techniques, and maintain a constant, high level of fitness. The same…
- Please Login.. 123
- 34 Student's Enrolled
- Best Selling
Training 5 or more people?
Get your team access to APG Learning top 200+ courses anytime, anywhere.
Try APG Learning for Business
It's obvious to everyone that you cannot be successful in any type of sport if you start training the night before the competition. You need to build solid skills, techniques, and maintain a constant, high level of fitness. The same applies to your study skills. Once you start using the right technique and maintain this high level of standard, it will be very easy for you to build a solid foundation for your learning success. In this way you will not only be one of the best students around you but also increase your chances of visiting the best schools and getting the best jobs. This course gives you insight into the most efficient memorization techniques and will explain in a very easy, non-scientific way how your brain works. This will create an awareness on your end, why certain study methods work and others don't. This course is not just about memorization techniques. What's the point of being able to memorize even more things, if you cannot organize the flow of new information? That's why we will give you guideline on how to organize yourself, implement your acquired knowledge into an efficient learning schedule, and maximize your study time.
1. Learn the same information in a variety of ways.
2. Planning of syllabus and how to stick to plan
3. Keeping Buffer in the plan
4. Don’t multitask.
5. Review the information periodically, instead of cramming.
6. Simplify, summarize, and compress the information.
7. Art of taking notes
8. Asking doubts and questions
9. Designing tricks and memorizing techniques
10. Giving Tests Frequently
11. Take regular study breaks.
12. Reward yourself at the end of each study session.
13. Focus on the process, not the outcome.
14. Exercise at least three times a week.
15. Sleep at least eight hours a night, and don’t pull all-nighters.
16. Teach someone else
17. Join a study group
18. How to create a right study environment
19. How to Maximize the time and output
20. How to analyze the test results
21. SWOT Analysis
22. Using correct Study Aids.
23. Memorizing tools.
- You need discipline and time to study the whole course
- Have patience if things don’t work out immediately
- Be open minded and committed to improve your study skills
1. Knowledge of the most efficient study skills techniques, and how to make use of those methods by following an efficient, time-saving learning plan.
2. Easy to understand techniques, methods, and exercises giving you the best summary of a proven concept (without having to read dozens of books about it)
3. Get the best preparation guideline for your High School or College exams
4. Improve your memory through the memorization technique
5. Use multiple techniques in order to pass exams easily
6. The ultimate goal of this course is to give you all the tools to build a sustainable, long-term knowledge level and the self-confidence of a successful learner. You will be surprised by how much you are capable of learning.
Who Should Attend
- Students that want to perform better in exams
- Teachers that want their students to do better, learn more quickly and effective
- Everyone interested in learning and study techniques
- If you are simply looking for shortcuts, this course might not be right for you. You have to invest effort and time to become a successful learner.